Field and family are your legacy. Innovation and quality are ours. All of these are tied together. Our legacy stretches back more than 120 years ago to the Electric Wheel Company, which made wagon wheels for some of the first families that might have settled around your farm. Those pioneers relied on our technology to keep them moving. More than a century later, you can still rely on us to keep you moving.
To support your farming legacy, our family of local dealers take a proactive approach when it comes to your operation. This is because we believe that reliable products still need backing by quality service. Our dealers work with you to find solutions that fit your needs, and don't pressure you into the latest and greatest, but those options are there if you need them.
Our Titan and Goodyear Farm brands of tires fit many kinds of equipment, including tractors, combines, sprayers and skid steer loaders. They're durable on and off the field, and they're made in the U.S. Most importantly, you can rely on them to get the job done.
Low Sidewall Technology™
Our LSW® (Low Sidewall) technology helps farmers maximize their productivity on and off the field. While traveling at high speeds, its smaller sidewall reduces swaying that causes road loping. It also significantly reduces the risk of power hopping and soil compaction for unparalleled performance. Since not all farms are alike, we designed it to fit a complete range of equipment, including tractors, grain carts, combines and field sprayers.
- New high-performing, cost-competitive Titan-branded R-1W line developed with a modern design
- Features improved compounding, the latest engineered materials and state of the art construction techniques
- The modern lug angle provides optimum self-cleaning and traction
- New construction in the sidewall and lug angle provides excellent roading capability
- Optimized tire engineering for greater deflection and improved footprint resulting in less soil compaction
- Row crop through flotation sizes forthcoming
- Dependable quality
- Non-directional lug pattern enables smooth movement and stability in the field for tillage and forage equipment
- High flotation profile reduces soil compaction and provides flexibility in variable conditions and applications
- Radial construction allows for lower air pressures and reduced ground pressure
- Large center lug elements for improved roading and wear
- Open shoulder for free-rolling traction and cleanout, especially in wetter conditions
- R-1 design features 20% less tread depth than R-1W tires, reducing rutting
- Optimized lug arc provides great traction and excellent cleanout
- Increased lug surface area for improved wear and roading stability
- Large shoulder radius and wide lug nose for less soil residue disruption
- Available in both LSW and conventional sizes
- Latest generation compound and construction technology
- High flex carcass technology operates at up to 40% less inflation
- Optimized tire and footprint shape for minimal soil compaction
- Continuous helical lug curvature for enhanced ride comfort
- Tuned asymmetric lug shape which improves traction and stability
- Premium tread depth for a long tire life and enhanced soil traction
- Modern sophisticated appearance with a distinctive look and decoration
- New crossover tire for farm and industrial applications
- Continuous arc bar angle and shape inspired by the premium Goodyear Optitrac R-1W line, provides unparalleled traction and cleaning
- Titan’s MXL E3/L3 element down the center of the tire provides superior wear and outstanding performance
- High lug-to-void ratio perfect for hard surface applications with a lug designed for cleaning and traction in softer soils