Low Sidewall Technology™
Similar to our leading tire brands, our proven LSW® (Low Sidewall) technology helps contractors maximize their productivity on and off the worksite. It has a smaller sidewall and larger rim diameter than a conventional tire but keeps the same outside diameter. This provides more stability for construction equipment. The result is a smoother ride, less material spilling and improved handling — to name a few.
Radial or Bias — You Decide
It’s not about which is better, bias or radial, but about what works best for your specific application. We believe contractors like choices, which is why Titan offers a full line of both bias and radial tires to help you get the job done, no matter what the setting.
• Better suited for short distances
• Greater vehicle stability
• Greater cut resistance on the sidewall
• Improved self-cleaning
• Excellent tread wear
• Longer tread life
• Better suited for longer distances
• Greater puncture resistance in the tread area
• Greater traction
With Titan, you have choices. Contact your Titan dealer today to find out what tire is best for your application.
- Deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life
- Non-directional, solid center-line tread pattern provides excellent cut resistance, smooth ride and extended wear
- Features Aralon Cut Resistant Breaker (CRB) construction, which provides increased strength and durability without sacrificing heat resistance
- Extra deep tread depth provides long tread life in extreme conditions
- Smooth tread used on the outside provides excellent rock type damage resistance, while the pattern on the inside provides increased traction
- Features 7x7 steel belted construction, which provides increased cut resistance and extended wear