Titan expands Goodyear® Farm Tire radial warranty coverage to 10 years
Both Titan and Goodyear brands undergo significant radial warranty improvements
QUINCY, Illinois — Titan International, Inc. (Titan) is proud to announce significant expansions to warranty coverage on all radial agricultural tires in both the Titan Tire and Goodyear Farm Tire brands.
“In comparing industry warranty coverage, we’re confident our updated radial warranty policies offer the most comprehensive and attractive coverage in the industry,” said Mark Rankin, senior vice president, product development at Titan. “We’re putting our stake in the ground and are incredibly confident in doing so based on the efforts of our R&D and engineering teams to continue to improve quality over the last decade. Our customers are feeling it, and the field results continue to show it.”
Goodyear Farm Tire radial coverage
The updated warranty coverage for Goodyear Farm Tires now includes:
- 10-year coverage for tire workmanship and material with prorated refund based on years in service and percentage wear. This is an increase from the prior policy, which offered 8-year coverage.
- 2-year no-cost replacement as part of the workmanship and materials coverage when the tire is less than 25 percent worn. Mounting and service are included. This is an improvement versus the previous coverage of one year.
- All radials are now covered under the new policy, with R-14, HF-3, I-1 and I-3 added versus the old policy.
- New 2-year field hazard protection plan offers prorated refund for select cases of field hazard damage.
- 3-year stubble damage protection plan now covers all Goodyear Farm Tire radials.
- 4-year scraper service warranty coverage added for the Goodyear Optitorque R-1 line. Scraper service is often an exclusion in most brands’ warranty coverage.
Titan Tire radial coverage
The updated warranty coverage for Titan Tires now includes:
- 8-year coverage for tire workmanship and material with prorated refund based on years in service and percentage wear. This now includes a 2-year no-cost replacement (service not included) versus the previous policy’s 1-year no-cost replacement.
- New 1-year field hazard protection plan offers prorated refund for select cases of field hazard damage.
- 2-year stubble damage protection plan covers all Titan radials.
Actions with results
Over the last decade, Titan has made a number of adjustments to production and design that have resulted in measurable quality improvements. Evidence of that is 65 percent decrease in total cost of ag warranty claims since 2014.
Certain exclusions apply to the aforementioned warranty coverage.
Titan International, Inc. (NYSE: TWI) is a leading global manufacturer of off-highway wheels, tires, assemblies and undercarriage products. Headquartered in Quincy, Illinois, the company produces a broad range of products to meet the specifications of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and aftermarket customers in the agricultural, earthmoving/construction, and consumer markets. In the United States, the company produces two distinct tire brands — Goodyear® Farm Tires and Titan Tires.
© 2020 Titan International
All Rights Reserved.
Please send all reader and sales inquiries to: email@example.com
# # #
For more information contact: