PC Coordinator I
The PC Coordinator I, under general supervision, is responsible for troubleshooting computer network systems; installing software packages and system upgrades.
Essential Functions- Support the users in a timely and orderly manner.
- Install and work with Window based products: MS Office, etc.
- Enhance current systems as authorized when upgrades become available and accord to system requirements.
- Provides technical assistance in preparation of various reports and maintenance system documentation.
- Maintains hardware and software inventory.
- Enforces illegal software pirating.
- Resolves computer hardware or software problems.
- Ensures that a secure environment is maintained for all computer equipment, data files, and supplies, etc.
- Receives, performs and completes projects through oral and/or written instructions from a designated Supervisor or user.
- Minimum two (2) year college degree in Computer Information Technology preferred or three (3) years' experience in a related field.
- Must have working knowledge in personal computer technology; computer equipment; application software and operating systems; installing and maintaining PC hardware and software, telephones, wireless systems and website.
- Considerable skills in designing and preparing various reports as required.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize assigned projects.
- Ability to analyze problems and select proper corrective action.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Titan is an Equal Opportunity Employer & a Drug-Free Workplace