Titan Tire Corporation has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Mechanic in our Des Moines Iowa Plant. Maintenance Mechanic for large and small industrial equipment. Must know, practice, and be in compliance with all safety rules and procedures. Maintain communications and teamwork to produce a product of the highest quality by the most effective process.
- Must be able and capable of making mechanical repairs to the facility and its systems including fabrication, installation, alignment and adjustment of components, working to close tolerance.
- Utilization of precision measuring equipment such as dial indicators, levels, micrometers, etc...
- May include welding of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Installation and repair of steam/water piping systems, hydraulic/pneumatic piping, control and reservoir systems, air handling and atmospheric control systems, including ductwork.
- Will perform all other facility work such as door, wall, floor and roof repair, building and equipment painting and all forms of carpentry work.
- Will make repairs on rolling stock and molds, including mold plate changes and cleaning as required and assigned by supervisor.
- Will be required to perform the duties of other classifications such as oiling, electrical or machinist work as directed by supervisor.
- Report or correct immediately all equipment malfunctions, unsafe equipment and acts, material revisions and product deviations to supervisor.
- Keep a clean and safe work area throughout shift.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma and/or general education (GED); and/or equivalent combination of education, training and experience that performs the essential functions of this position.
- Must be thoroughly proficient in mechanical skills.
- Must be capable of troubleshooting and repairing all breakdowns in a reasonable amount of time with minimal direction from supervisor.
- Competitive salary, bonus and incredible benefit package.
- This position is on 2nd or 3rd shift and candidate needs to be willing to be placed on either shift upon hire.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and application to: Titan Tire Corporation Attn: Human Resources Manager, 2345 East Market Street, Des Moines, IA 50317 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Titan is an Equal Opportunity Employer & a Drug-Free Workplace