The primary function of this position is to perform facility work such as repairs to air handling and atmospheric control systems, including piping duct work, compressors, refrigerant or heating agent charging and control. Know, practice, and be in compliance with all safety rules and procedures. Maintain communication and teamwork to produce a product of the highest quality by the most effective process.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment and systems, electrical control circuitry and devices from relay logic and photo cell controls through major electronic (PC/black box) component failures.
- Will troubleshoot, adjust and repair hydraulic/pneumatic piping, controls and recording instruments.
- Perform other duties of other classifications such as oiling, mechanic or machinist work as directed by supervisor.
- Report or correct immediately all equipment malfunctions, unsafe equipment and acts, material revisions and product deviations to supervisor.
- At all times will keep work area clean and orderly.
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma and/or general education (GED); and/or equivalent combination of education, training and experience that performs the essential functions of this position.
- Must be thoroughly proficient in electrical skill area and must be capable of troubleshooting and repairing all breakdowns in a reasonable amount of time with minimal supervision.
- Must have experience in electrical wiring and supporting conduit installation and check out.
- Must be able to use troubleshooting equipment such as oscilloscope, meters, programmers, etc...
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and application to: Titan Tire Corporation Attn: Human Resources Manager, 2345 East Market Street, Des Moines, IA 50317 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Titan is an Equal Opportunity Employer & a Drug-Free Workplace