2nd or 3rd Shift Production Supervisor
The Production Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of all department employees and must assure compliance with all safety, quality, quantity, and housekeeping standards. Uses independent judgment and exercises discretion in executing their duties. This position requires a high degree of confidentiality.
- Will supervise all personnel and operations in the department.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of all processes and equipment.
- Coordinates production with schedulers and other supervisors to organize work for smooth operation.
- Ensures that established policy, rules and regulations, and procedures are followed to provide a safe and efficient working environment.
- Responsible for all processes, equipment, employees, safety and housekeeping of the area and meeting production quality and quantity standards on the shift.
- Trains, evaluates and reviews all department employees and assures adherence to current ISO procedures.
- Competitive salary and benefits with weekend bonus.
- Four (4) year college degree and/or equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge.
- Three (3) years supervision experience.
- Ability to lead
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a team player
- This position may require lifting up to 50 lbs. or more.
- Problem solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and application to: Titan Tire Corporation Attn: Human Resources Manager, 2345 East Market Street, Des Moines, IA 50317 or email email@example.com
Titan is an Equal Opportunity Employer & a Drug-Free Workplace