- Goodyear's Latin American farm tire business in Sao Paulo, Brazil. The transaction included Sao Paulo's manufacturing plant, property, equipment and licensing agreement similar to the North American Goodyear farm asset purchase in 2005.
- Asset purchases in Automation International and Ohio Machinery in 2011 which included molds, welding equipment and technology needed for the existing factories.
- Physical assets of Goodyear's Union City, TN plant. This purchase included land, building and mixing equipment. A portion of this facility is used for rubber mixing plant for the tire locations.
- A 56 percent controlling interest in Planet Corporation Group based in Perth, Australia.
- Titan Europe, Plc in a Share Offer of 5.6 million shares of common stock. The value of the new shares issued was approximately $121.8M. Titan Europe is in the wheel and undercarriage business for Ag, Construction and Mining markets around the globe.
Titan enters into a licensing agreement with The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company allowing Titan to distribute and sell Goodyear-brand farm tires in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Russia and other Commonwealth of Independent States countries, as well as manufacture such farm tires in parts of the licensed territory outside the European Union. In addition, Titan has purchased certain Goodyear molds and other assets currently located in Poland, Turkey and South Africa.Titan sells the assets of its brake and actuator business to Dexter Axle.