Titan International, Inc., a global leading wheel and tire assembly manufacture for the agriculture, construction, forestry and mining markets, is seeking a Tire Repairer to join our team at our Titan Tire Corporation facility in Bryan, OH. The primary function of this position (Tire Repair) is to operate and maintain trim stand tires so as to maintain a quality tire and continuous flow of product.
Essential FunctionsPaint tires as directed.
Return tires to inspecion following repairs.
Buff and brand seconds, paint beads, stack tires, glue and label and fill out and attach production record card.
Sort finished tires abd store in designated area, if directed.
Operator is responsible for all material used and the product quality.
Maintain quality assurance reports and checks.
Coordinate activities and safety to maintain a continuous production operation.
Report all required operation records and charts.
Must maintain the upkeep of all equipment and make adjustments necessary to maintain product flow.
Report or correct immediately all equipment malfunctions, unsafe equipment and acts, material/product deviations to supervisor.
Keep a clean and safe work area throughout the shift.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications- High school diploma and/or general education (GED): and/or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that performs the essential function of this position.
- This position may require lifting bulky objects and up to 75 lbs or more.
- Pushing/pulling wheeled racks
- Full range of motion required: cervical, shoulders, elbows, wrists, fingers, hands, knees, feet.
- Working Conditions: 100% inside, will be exposed to moderate noise, slight vibrations, moving mechanical parts, possible burns, electric shock, chemicals, odors, dust, heights, narrow access areas.
- Must follow safety rules and safe practices to prevent injury to self and others.
How to Apply
Titan is an Equal Opportunity Employer & a Drug-Free Workplace