Shipping Forklift Operator
A Shipping Forklift Operator's primary duties are compliance to all policies, perform all procedures, and complete all tasks associated with their assigned area of work. The aforementioned assigned areas are banding station, dock checker, and dock loader/unloader. Shipping Forklift Operators are cross trained on all jobs and tasks in the Shipping department, and may be required to perform any of those tasks when directed by the Team Lead or Department Supervisor. Why Titan? • Historically stable company • Industry leader in tires, wheels and custom mixing • Excellent starting wages • Career advancement opportunities • Multiple shift and overtime opportunities • Low health insurance premiums Benefits • Employer-matched 401(k) Retirement Plan • Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision) • Life Insurance (company provided) • Short/Long-term Disability Insurance • Tuition Reimbursement (up to $3,000/year) • Employee Discounts • Wellness Programs • Titan University • Paid Vacation Days (after 120 days of employment) • Paid Birthday day off • Quality Bonus paid annually
Essential Functions- Duties include, but are not limited to, the weighing, labeling, banding, wrapping, packaging, staging, and shipping of finished compound.
- Shipping Forklift Operators must possess and demonstrate the working knowledge of standard inventory procedures.
- Required to complete their assigned Forklift Check Sheet prior to the start of each shift.
- Inform the Shipping Clerk, Team Lead, or Department Supervisor of any unsafe situations, obstacles to efficiently work or their inability to safely perform any of these listed duties.
- Will focus on efficiency, communication, quality and safety.
- Unload and staging of raw materials brought around from the receiving warehouse.
- Transferring materials between different departments, housekeeping and administrative tasks.
- Will perform all other duties as assigned.
Qualifications- High school diploma or general education (GED); and/or equivalent combination of education, experience and training that will provide the essential functions of this position.
- Must have a forklift certification and have knowledge of types of material received and inventoried.
- Must be dependable, reliable, and mature enough to handle equipment safely and sensibly.
How to Apply
Fill out the online application below (if you don't see the application, make sure you've clicked "OK" on the Website Cookie Declaration on the top of the page.)
Titan is an Equal Opportunity Employer & a Drug-Free Workplace