Roller Die Operator
The primary duties of a Roller Die Operator will be to check roller die and festoon for proper operation. Why Titan? • Historically stable company • Industry leader in tires, wheels and custom mixing • Excellent starting wages • Career advancement opportunities • Multiple shift and overtime opportunities • Low health insurance premiums Benefits • Employer-matched 401(k) Retirement Plan • Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision) • Life Insurance (company provided) • Short/Long-term Disability Insurance • Tuition Reimbursement (up to $3,000/year) • Employee Discounts • Wellness Programs • Titan University • Paid Vacation Days (after 120 days of employment) • Paid Birthday day off • Quality Bonus paid annually
Essential Functions- Must learn to master a control panel which operates the roller die.
- Checking width and gauge of stock from roller die, making sure stock goes through slurry tank and onto takeaway conveyor.
- Will make clean outs and push outs and maintain proper temperature and RPM of extruder and/or roller die.
- Keep pelletizers and/or conveyors free of jam-ups, cleans conveyors from mill tailings, cuts samples from each stock run and sends to lab, make slurry and keeps slurry tanks filled properly.
- Responsible for stock marking wheel for proper identification of each batch as to compound, shift, etc., notification of personnel for irregularities of the run or malfunctioning equipment.
Qualifications- High School diploma and/or general education (GED); and/or equivalent combination of education, training and experience that performs the essential functions of this position.
- Computer technology experience, a plus.
How to Apply
Fill out the online application below (if you don't see the application, make sure you've clicked "OK" on the Website Cookie Declaration on the top of the page.)
Titan is an Equal Opportunity Employer & a Drug-Free Workplace