The Production Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of all department employees and must ensure compliance with all safety, quality, quantity, and housekeeping standards. Uses independent judgment and exercises discretion in executing their duties. This position requires a high degree of confidentiality. Production Supervisors will receive overtime bonuses for weekday shifts, additional overtime bonuses for weekend shifts and are eligible for generous quarterly bonuses.
Essential Functions1. Will supervise all personnel and operations in the department.
2. Maintain thorough knowledge of all processes and equipment.
3. Report any process and equipment problems to the Maintenance Supervisor to schedule repairs and notify other personnel as required.
4. Verify that environmental discharges from the plant are within limits where applicable.
5. Train, upgrade, evaluate and review all department employees and ensure adherence to current ISO procedures.
6. Coordinate with schedulers and other supervisors to organize work for smooth operations.
7. Ensure that established policy; rules and regulations; and procedures are followed to provide a safe and efficient working environment.
8. Verify correct identification, quantities, and warehousing of products.
9. Communicates with the next shift Supervisor.
10. Responsible for the health and safety of employees. Eliminate hazards in the workplace and ensure safe operating procedures are implemented.
11. Responsible for all processes, equipment, employees, safety and housekeeping of the area and meeting production quality and quantity standards on the shift.
12. Comprehend and complete all required reports.
13. Troubleshoot problems and offer suggestions to avoid problems.
14. Will perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications1. Minimum high school diploma and/or equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
2. Ability to lead by example.
3. Knowledge of equipment and processes within the department.
4. Must have good written and oral communication skills.
5. Ability to solve problems efficiently.
6. Must be a team player.
How to Apply
Titan is an Equal Opportunity Employer & a Drug-Free Workplace