Multi Craft Maintenance Technician
The Maintenance Worker will perform various maintenance tasks including troubleshooting, repair and coordination of subcontractors. This person will be responsible for electrical and mechanical servicing and efficient maintenance of production machinery and equipment, physical plant, utilities, and grounds; ensuring compliance with all safety and environmental requirements.
- Perform maintenance on machinery in the plant.
- Utilize and inspect machinery as necessary.
- Assist with the preparation and clean-up of various maintenance related projects throughout the plant and grounds.
- Perform general maintenance.
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic and pneumatic mounting equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance based on an established schedule.
- Coordinate and aid subcontractors.
- Be experienced with air compressors and pneumatic system.
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education (GED) and/or equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- 3 to 5 years of electrical, mechanical or multi-craft maintenance experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment or equivalent education.
- Ability to make sound judgments and escalate pertinent issues to upper management when necessary.
- Must be willing to work in various areas of the plant and grounds and be able to follow oral and written instructions related to routine procedures; complete all tasks as assigned.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and work cooperatively with multiple departments.
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot and repair hydraulic and pneumatic mounting equipment.
- Willing and able to wear various types of Personal Protective Equipment as required; follow safety rules and practices.
- Must be certified or willing and able to become certified in all the following OSHA safety disciplines Forklifts, Lockout/Tag Out, Confined Spaces, and Aerial Lift/Fall Protection.
- Willing to work Overtime, Weekends and Off-Shift hours when necessary.
How to Apply
Titan is an Equal Opportunity Employer & a Drug-Free Workplace