Titan International, Inc. a global leading wheel and tire assembly manufacturer for the agriculture, construction, forestry and mining markets has an opening for a Maintenance Mechanic position in the Bryan, OH facility. Must know, practice, and be in compliance with all safety rules and procedures. Maintain communications and teamwork to produce a product of the highest quality by the most effective process.
Essential Functions- Must be capable of making mechanical repairs to the facility and its systems including fabrication, installation, alignment and adjustment of components, working to close tolerance.
- Utilization of precision measuring equipment such as dial indicators, levels, micrometers, etc.
- Includes welding of ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Installation and repair of Steam/water piping systems, hydraulic/pneumatic piping, control and reservoir systems, air handing and atmospheric control systems, including ductwork.
- Will perform all other facility work such as door, wall, floor and roof repair, building and equipment painting and all forms of carpentry work and electrical.
- Will be required to perform the duties of other classifications such as oiling, electrical or machinist work as directed by supervisor.
- Report or correct immediately all equipment malfunctions, unsafe equipment and acts, material revisions and product deviations to supervisor.
- Keep a clean and safe work area throughout shift.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications- Associate Degree/Technical degree preferred and/or equivalent combination of education, experience and training that requires the preferred knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Must be thoroughly proficient in mechanical skills.
- Must be capable of troubleshooting and repairing all breakdowns in a reasonable amount of time with minimal directions from supervisor.
- Must be able to weld ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Must pass required Maintenance Test.
- Must be able to work any shift assigned.
- Must follow safety rules and safe practices to prevent injury to self and others.
- Must wear all required safety equipment and/or tools required for this position.
How to Apply
Titan is an Equal Opportunity Employer & a Drug-Free Workplace