Jr. CRM Administrator
Titan International Inc.'s IT Department is growing and we have an excellent early career opportunity for a Jr. CRM Administrator. Join a local company with competitive pay and excellent benefits. The Junior CRM Administrator is responsible for the day to day operations of the CRM system. This position will need to help maintain and support the CRM system within Titan International as well as other operational databases as required. The Administrator is expected to work closely with supporting management, IT, sales and marketing departments and third parties. Uses independent judgment and exercises discretion in executing their duties. This position requires a high degree of confidentiality.
- Executes and assist with CRM activities including database integration, analytics and sales and marketing activities.
- Consults with various teams on the maintenance and usage of customer data for multiple categories of end customers.
- Works with all relevant stakeholders to review processes and seek continual improvements with infrastructure and reporting.
- Conducts continual training of others to maintain optimal usage at all position levels.
- Creates and maintains requested reports for senior management and department heads.
- Understands the importance of CRM as a core tool for the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Experience in database administration and design preferred.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing processes and strategy development.
- Advance knowledge of Excel and general IT capabilities.
- Experience working with Java, HTLM and PHP.
- Ability to communicate, support and train others.
- Outstanding levels of customer service.
- High level of organizational ability with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to manage multiple projects across many different departments.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Titan is an Equal Opportunity Employer & a Drug-Free Workplace