THINK TRACKS ARE YOUR ONLY OPTION? THINK AGAIN.
DITCH THE TRACKS – GET COMPETITIVE PERFORMANCE AND SAVE THOUSANDS BY SWITCHING TO LOW SIDEWALL TIRES.
• Price: A new track machine can cost up to $100,000 more out of pocket
• Maintenance: Tracks require more maintenance, resulting in more downtime
FIELD TESTING RESULTS
In partnership with a John Deere dealership, Titan conducted a field demonstration putting a John Deere 9620R equipped with the world’s largest farm tires, the Goodyear® OPTITRAC LSW1400/30R46, head-to-head against a John Deere 9620RX track machine.
• Fuel efficiency: Save up to 30 percent in fuel costs with tires
• Road Speed: Travel up to 30 percent faster with tires
• Traction: Our tests have shown LSW is equal to tracks when it comes to traction and slippage
Watch the video below to see which machine provided performance at the lowest cost.