Continuous Improvement Coordinator
Category: Manufacturing • Location: Illinois (Quincy)
Titan International, Inc., a global leading wheel and tire assembly manufacturer for the agriculture, construction, forestry and mining markets, is seeking an organized self-starter to join our team as a Continuous Improvement Coordinator. The Continuous Improvement Coordinator will analyze new and existing processes and develop and coordinate programs related to process improvement through problem solving, mapping, and time management. Will assist the Continuous Improvement Manager with building cohesive teams to address and improve the overall productivity and efficiency of the various processes of the company.
- Provide support to manufacturing by evaluating equipment and processes and designing, developing, and implementing improvements.
- Review business processes for enhancing effectiveness and benchmark with Industry Best Practice.
- Assist teams on strategic projects within plant operations and document clear actions and enable timeline achievement.
- Consult with Manufacturing, Quality, and Engineering to develop activities that lead to process improvement.
- Develop and prepare materials for use in CI events; track and report project process to leadership.
- Will play a key role in establishing and sustaining a culture of continuous improvement through interface cross departmentally.
- Assist in new product introductions from concept, to design, to production, taking project ownership from a process life cycle management perspective.
- Support with in-house training on CI tools and methodologies and guide employees.
- Create periodic presentations on company implementation progress to management.
- Offer technical expertise to company on statistics, Six Sigma methodology, tools and practice.
- Train and mentor on Lean concepts to employee throughout organization.
- Evaluate and ensure that existing processes maintain a high level of performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field and/or equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the requried knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Must have an understanding of core business processes and procedures.
- Continually look for opportunities to enhance profits through cost reduction and process improvements.
- Must have a strong Mechanical aptitude.
- CAD proficiency.
- Strong data analysis and analytical skills.
- Ability to influence and persuade with ingenuity and integrity.
- Must have a cursory understanding of ISO 9000.
How to Apply
If you feel you would be a successful candidate for this position, please apply by sending your resume to Todd Triplett, HR Manager at Todd.Triplett@titan-intl.com
Titan is an Equal Opportunity Employer & a Drug-Free Workplace