OEM Sales Account Manager
Category: Sales • Location: Other
Titan International, Inc., a global leading wheel and tire assembly manufacturer for the agriculture, construction, forestry and mining markets, is seeking an organized self-starter to join our team as a OEM Sales Account Manager. The OEM Sales Account Manager is responsible for managing and expanding product sales to major agricultural manufacturers by obtaining and managing a source percentage supply position. Will be responsible for sales growth and margin maximization. This position will work with various departments within the company such as marketing, engineering, customer service and other sales departments and senior management to accomplish planned strategic objectives.
- Promote Titan products and programs including updates on product performance, new products and new applications.
- Build strong relationships with equipment dealers to promote equipment dealer OE specifications to increase OE sales.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets.
- Create and update a variety of status reports including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
- Build a strategic specific business plan to include major account plans, annual forecast and quarterly objectives.
- Communicate market, accounts and competitive activity to the leadership team.
- Participate in marketing events such as trade shows.
- Develop programs for company review and approval that meet strategic objectives of growing, maintaining or harvesting the company's position at client accounts on a profitable basis.
- Utilize company resources and build relationships within.
- Develop and execute weekly travel itineraries that result in timely and regular sales calls.
- Provide a written call report after each sales call which articulates items such as dates, personnel contacted and objectives of calls.
- Manage team effort on sales calls utilizing company resources from various disciplines; encourage interaction and exposure between company and client personnel.
- Maintain associated expenses within company parameters.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and support all phases of new product design.
- Establish professional relationships with customers, equipment dealers, tires dealers and other appropriate members of the Farming, Earthmoving and Material Handling communities.
- Assist customers in prospering and maximizing their return by utilizing Titan products.
- Bachelor's degree in Agriculture/Business or related field preferred and/or equivalent combinations of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Strong communication skills, self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, personable, extroverted personality, well organized and strong time management skills.
- Working knowledge of computer operations including but not limited to: internet, e-mail, word processing and spreadsheets.
- Competent in assessing customer needs with good reasoning ability.
- Knowledge of applications in the Farming, Earthmoving and Material Handling communities.
- Ability to communicate with customers, management and co-workers both individually and in front of a group is critical.
- May need to work nights and/or travel occasional weekend travel may be requried.
How to Apply
If you feel you would be a successful candidate for this position, please apply by sending a cover letter, resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Titan is an Equal Opportunity Employer & a Drug-Free Workplace