Electrical Engineer (2 openings)
Category: Engineering • Location: Ohio (Bryan)
Titan International, Inc., a global leading wheel and tire assembly manufacturer for the agriculture, construction, forestry and mining markets, has an opening for an Electrical Engineer in the Bryan, OH facility.
The primary function of this position is for the design, deployment and maintenance of a broad range of electrical systems and equipment. The Electrical Engineer must have analytical ability and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment. A high degree of attention and care is required to prevent injury to others when responsible for flow of electrical power.
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering preferred or equivalent Technical degree or equivalent combination of education skills.
- Five (5) years prior experience related to electrical systems.
- Computer skills and project management skills, including management of multiple projects.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills.
- Effective organizational skills, as well as good written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid state motor vehicle operator's permit to operate electrician's cart and forklift truck for installation jobs.
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Design, deployment and maintenance of a broad range of electrical systems and equipment.
- Provide in-depth technical expertise to develop, manage and implement engineering analysis, activities and programs.
- Provide technical expertise and consultation through direct involvement to identify and resolve equipment and system problems.
- Provide complete task management of engineering issues.
- Perform engineering task as assigned by supervision applying engineering principles.
- Accountable for the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of work ensuring proper configuration management and assuring that standard design criteria, practices, procedures and codes are used in preparation of plans and specifications.
- Perform independent research, reviews, studies and analyses in support of technical projects and programs.
- Recommend equipment, new concepts and techniques to improve performance, simplify construction, reduce cost, correct design or material flaws, or comply with change in codes or regulations.
Physical Demands: This position may require heavy lifting up to 50 lbs. or more. Ability to climb in overhead structures, to work beneath machines and in close quarters performing analysis and repair work.
Safety: Must follow safety rules and safe practices to prevent injury to self and others. Must wear all required safety equipment and/or tools required for this position. Hearing protection, safety glasses, and safety shoes are required. Other safety equipment as assigned.
How to Apply
For consideration submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to Titan Tire Corporation; Attn: HR Manager; 927 South Union St. Bryan, OH 43506.
Titan is an Equal Opportunity Employer & a Drug-Free Workplace