Tire Engineer (Radial and Bias)
Category: Engineering • Location: Iowa (Des Moines)
Tire Engineer is responsible for tire engineering construction, processing, cost, and quality level of tires released to production by the Research and Development Group. Uses independent judgment and exercises discretion in executing their duties.
- Perform cured tire analysis.
- Will supervise test tire procurement.
- Follow up on defect control.
- Issues quality instructions.
- Audit all phases of factory processing.
- Maintain tire specifications.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering preferred and/or equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Minimum (2) two years' in tire manufacturing field.
- Good communication skills.
How to Apply
Please send resumes to: Titan Tire Corporation Attn: Human Resource Manager, PO Box 1616, Des Moines IA 50306 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Titan is an Equal Opportunity Employer & a Drug-Free Workplace