Category: Manufacturing • Location: Iowa (Des Moines)
The Production Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of all department employees and must assure compliance with all safety, quality, quantity, and housekeeping standards. Uses independent judgement and exercises discretion in executing their duties. This position requires a high degree of confidentiality.
- Will supervise all personnel and operations in the department.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of all processes and equipment.
- Coordinates production with schedulers and other supervisors to organize work for smooth operations.
- Ensures that established policy, rules and regulations, and procedures are followed to provide a safe and efficient working environment.
- Responsible for all processess, equipment, employees, safety and housekeeping of the area and meeting production quality and quantity standards on the shift.
- Trains, evaluates and reviews all department employees and assures adherence to current ISO procedures.
- Competitive salary and benefits with weekend bonus.
- College degree and/or equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge.
- Three (3) years supervision experience.
- Ability to lead
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a team player.
- This position may require lifting up to 50 lbs. or more.
- Problem solving skills.
How to Apply
Please send resumes to: Titan Tire Corporation, Attn: HR Manager, 2345 E. Market St., PO Box 1616, Des Moines, IA 50306 or to Michael.Gerlach@titan-intl.com
Titan is an Equal Opportunity Employer & a Drug-Free Workplace